Saturday, December 17, 2011

basketball is back, among other things

Gosh, a week from tonight it will be Christmas Eve, and two weeks from tonight we'll be seeing another year end.  For me, it's going to be a busy couple weeks prior to the beginning of 2012, work-wise and otherwise, and I'm trying to stay on top of it.

Tonight, Saturday evening, I'm doing some office work at home, while I admit to having the Timberwolves-Bucks basketball preseason game on the TV off in the background.  Jerry and Tom are at the game.

Some good things coming:  My sister Mary and my niece Becky will be visiting us for Christmas, staying for a week, and we are very anxious to see them.  Tomorrow:  Jerry and I are taking my niece Ruthie to Les Miz at the Orpheum Theater.  The Minnesota Timberwolves:  They will be more fun to watch this season, maybe evcn avoiding last place.  For now, though, I gotta finish this work.

No comments: