Tuesday, October 18, 2011

a blog sibling may be coming

I'm toying with the idea of starting a second blog -- not daily, just occasional, focusing primarily on political stuff.  Right now, the whole Occupy Wall Street thing is going through my mind a lot -- I think the movement is the most interesting development politically that has happened in a long time -- but I can't be too political on this site without getting repetitious and annoying certain of my generally loyal readers.  I also want to respond more directly to the horror that is and will be the Presidential election of 2012 -- for instance, I'm gonna need to say something about Herman Cain's idiotic 9-9-9 tax plan.

... and it's not the first time I ran two blogs concurrently -- remember "The Hellish 28 Days", when I was going through a dietary detox in 2008?  It ran for, well, 28 days and is still sitting out there somewhere -- http://hellish28.blogspot.com.

... so maybe I'll do that.  I'll decide soon.  "Et Maintenant" will always be occasionally political, of course, but just a more balanced rendering of my unbalanced mind.

No comments: