Wednesday, May 8, 2013

mid-spring sports update

My brain might be ready to tackle the blog again.... What has stopped me is that I seem to have a lot to say since last posting, and I don't know where to start and I don't really want to summarize, so I guess I'll go with one thing at a time - starting tomorrow, that is.

I was sort of kidding about the "mid-spring sports update", since it's hard to care too much about any sport right now and because this "spring" has been kind of a joke.  Maybe I am rooting for the Oklahoma City Thunder in the basketball playoffs;  after the Minnesota Wild lose to the Blackhawks, then I won't care about the hockey playoffs; and, in baseball, when their games aren't postponed because of snow, the Minnesota Twins are actually mediocre, which is a big step above what anybody was expecting.

No comments: