Sunday, March 31, 2019

sympathy for the devil

I have several friends around the country who have tickets for the upcoming Rolling Stones U.S. concert tour, and now I bet they're all nervous!

Mick Jagger's doctor has insisted that the Stones postpone the tour due to unnamed medical treatments that Mick needs.... which has ALL of us Stones fans nervous!  I don't think that any of us can conceive Mick Jagger being mortal!  I mean, he's only 75 years old and has always been there for us, showing an alternative way to age from what we had envisioned!

I've been a Rolling Stones fan since they were the "bad boys" of the British Invasion of the mid-60s.  I last saw him in concert here in Minneapolis in 2015, when he was a mere 72, and he for two-and-a-half hours performed his prancing and jumping and singing on stage as if he were still 25.  It was inspiring!

Be well, Mick... We need you!!

Mick Jagger

No comments: