Saturday, June 18, 2011

this is my brain on drugs

Weird nights. Sleep for a couple hours, get your blood pressure taken again, might get some more drugs.  But maybe I'm settling in and getting used to this.  It's kind of nice getting all this attention.

General observations:  I don't feel like reading.  Saturday afternoon TV us awful.  Hospital gown are too complicated, and still your butt hangs out.

Jerry is here, and I feel kinda sorry for him.  It's really no fun visiting somebody in the hospital, especially when the guy you're visiting dozes off every few minutes.  I feel some responsibility to entertain him, but I'm not sure what that would take.

Apparently, I'm doing as expected so far, more or less.  Not sure how much longer I'll be here.  I wonder what I should order for dinner.  Nothing sounds good.

No comments: