Tuesday, January 24, 2012

a little less evasive but not totally

I was glancing at my blog statistics and noted that my "page views" the past three days have been quite a bit higher than usual.  I can't help but wonder if a certain Facebook post on Sunday (I am beginning to hate Facebook, by the way) made some of my family and friends wonder what the heck is going on with me and thought that I might shed some light here.

So here's the deal in a nutshell:  Jerry has moved out for a while.  He needs some alone time, and everybody needs some alone time now and then.  There was no fight, everything is friendly, I'm optimistic that everything will work out okay.

And that is most of what I know.

And I thank people for caring about me and about us.

12 comments:

ruthie said...

Just FYI, I stalk several times a day every day and haven't increased my visits to your page. If you don't post til way late at night though, my stalking may be considered obsessive as I refresh the page every few minutes. LOL Glad you're ok and hope to see you soon!

Jon said...

If I suspected everyone was stalking my blog wanting to know something about me but they weren't asking, I would purposely say nothing of that subject at all!... but that's me. :-)

Howard said...

I don't think anybody was "stalking".. I think people were just concerned, which I feel good about.. But that's me. :-)

D. A. Dixon said...

I was concerned in a sort of obsessive way...but, that was just me. :)

Howard said...

thanks, Dean... and when are you going to get your blog going again?

Howard said...

thanks, Dean... and when are you going to get your blog going again?

Jon said...

LOL, Dean.

ruthie said...

It's a good thing you don't have a blog Jon. I don't need a higher stress level :-)

Howard said...

Jon should definitely have a blog.

TASD said...

I looked, no more than usual, but definately looking for some insight.....Glad you are OK, and hope you will keep us posted on things! Love you

D. A. Dixon said...

I started writing one earlier. I'm finding it hard to find a topic.

And, thanks Jon for my LOL. :)

Lee said...

And I usually look at least once...more if you haven't entered for the day.