Thursday, April 5, 2012

injuries are causing me pain

I just don't know if I can go to any more Timberwolves game this year.  I might have to give all those tickets away.  It's just too painful to watch.

The season was so much fun.  Even when the Wolves were losing, they were fun and they were competitive.

Then Ricky Rubio was injured in early March and out for the season.  Now everybody else seems to be injured:  Ridnour, Berea, Beasley, Darko...  The rest of the players seem to be totally demoralized.  When you consider that there are only five players in the game at any one time, basketball teams are pretty fragile.

Since losing Rubio, the team has hardly won a game.  This week they lost to Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors, two pathetic teams.  I think I might have to stop banging my head against the wall and just be content with the memories of the first half of the season.

No comments: