Thursday, May 5, 2011

MSP to PHL

Nice flight to Philly, and it's spring here in South Jersey.  I wish I were here for better reasons than a very ill younger brother, but you do what you gotta do, and he and I are having some good serious conversations.  In between that heavy talk, we did a crossword puzzle together from the Philadelphia Daily News, thinking that ha!  a Daily News puzzle would be easier than an Inquirer one (and maybe it is!), but we wouldn't have impressed anybody.

Staying with my sister Mary and using her computer to blog.  My laptop wouldn't work with the hospital's Wi-fi, but I'll try again tomorrow.

I'm here until Wednesday.  In between hospital visits, I have lots of people to see and moments to enjoy hearing South Jersey accents again and indulging in that South Jersey food that you just can't find anywhere else...

No comments: