Wednesday, December 12, 2012

my ear is lame

I still have this stupid cold, which is not common for me, and I find that wishing it away isn't helping any, and now it seems to have settled in my right ear, which is causing my hearing to be undependable.  I'm asking people to repeat things, and I'm getting better at reading lips, and it has left me mostly exhausted and without blog inspiration (very unusual for me, right?).

So I thought it would be a good day to post a video, maybe something in the spirit of the holidays and also related to how I feel right now... Was tempted to post a version of "Do You Hear What I Hear?", but I owe you better than that, so No.

1 comment:

Tom said...

"Of course, Beethoven was also deaf. So, you'd be hearing the music the way he wrote it!" (Speaking of Beethoven's birthday...)