Friday, August 13, 2010

friday the 13th part 2010

The dog days of August, day after day of hot humid weather... and Minnesotans hesitate to complain, knowing that in January or February they'd kill for days like this....

I've had bad luck on various Friday the 13ths -- car accidents, traffic tickets, etc. -- but I've had plenty of bad luck on days other than Friday the 13ths too, so I'm not going to let this one bother me. Hoping for a drama-free weekend.

*****

Reality check: Is it a slow-news year? I wouldn't think so! But somehow the Palins and their baby-daddy Levi Johnston keep filling up the news. Now Levi is running for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, with the hopes of getting his own reality-TV show. Does he have fans, or are people just attracted to a bizarre story? Has mainstream news become the National Enquirer? Little did the dweeb know that screwing Bristol Palin a couple years ago would lead to fame and potential riches.

2 comments:

ruthie said...

It's all the girly fans that enjoyed seeing him pretty much naked in Playgirl. Pretty big market there for reality tv.

Howard said...

I hope they all don't want him to father their children!

... and I keep wondering if he was named after the tribe of Israel or maybe his dad's jeans...