Thursday, March 15, 2012

class, take note: march 15 = the ides of march

It's March 15th, and I'm not going to go through the whole "Beware the Ides of March" thing again since nobody anymore knows what that even means.  Suffice it to say that for me personally it's a big deadline line, one to be dreaded, but that we made it through just fine, except for the few million brain cells that got left behind.

Worked until about 10 PM last night, and the temperatures were still so nice (I hate mentioning the weather three times in three days, but there it is) that I walked down to the neighborhood bar and had a Heineken and struck up a conversation with a guy where we ridiculed Rick Santorum's primary victories in Alabama and Mississippi...

... and the day after tomorrow, I'm heading West for some quick R & R....

2 comments:

ruthie said...

What are they teaching the kids these days? Little fact I saw today. Julius Caesar (as many know) was behind the origin of leap year and if leap years didn't occur, it would be August 2013 right now.

vickie said...

Wow!