Tuesday, August 7, 2012

resorting to cat talk again

Yesterday it was dog talk.  Today cat talk.  What next -- Jon's hamsters?

It's my sister Joan.. She is a cat freak... (and I admit that I could probably live with a cat before I could live with a dog)....

Joan's Facebook post today:  

so I look up from the couch, and there is my cat Tony hanging out the window. He had ripped out the screen and was trying to escape. We live on the 4th floor. I grabbed him though and he is ok..I  had to grab him by his hind quarters, that's the only part that wasn't out the window.

If you know Joan, you know how devastated she would be if something happened to Tony, that wild cat of hers... It's a good thing Joan happened to be at home today, a day off for her, otherwise she'd be a wreck tonight as I write this.  The last thing you want to see, looking out from your 4th floor apartment, is your cat splattered all over the sidewalk.  Or would he have landed on his feet?

1 comment:

Jon said...

Um, they're GERBILS, not HAMSTERS, and yes, you should write about them... maybe mention the time you were supposed to feed one of them a peanut but you ate it yourself instead.