Sunday, April 17, 2011

coughing his brains out

Jerry has bronchitis.  He coughs and the house rattles.  He has been coughing like this for a week or more, and the doctor tells him it could go on another couple weeks, a month, who knows?

So I'm trying to avoid catching it and it's probably good that I'm spending all this time at the office, but that ends tomorrow and I'll be back to a normal at-home schedule... I think...

... and we are hoping to take some undetermined road trip next weekend.  I need to get out of town, man, but I'm a little afraid these coughing fits of his are going to throw my little car out of alignment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't they give him anything with codeine? I just took tiny sips to stop the cough when needed. Taking it as recommended is too much for me. It makes me feel sick and dizzy.
vickie

Howard said...

he says he's allergic to codeine...