Wednesday, April 20, 2011

evening appreciation

How nice to be able to go home at 5 or shortly thereafter and to have a life back.

Last night:  We went to a new place called The Inn for dinner, several blocks from us in downtown Minneapolis, then went home and watched a pay-per-view movie on TV -- The Tourist, starring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie, which I had extremely low expectations for and therefore ended up liking it quite a lot.  Very entertaining.  See it if you get a chance.

Tonight:  I might go to the Apple Store and buy an iPad2.

Tomorrow night:  Jerry and I plan on getting in the car and heading for parts unknown, maybe south of here (Missouri? that direction somewhere?) and being gone until Tuesday night.  I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

ruthie said...

Go to the Apple store. do it!

Howard said...

it's not going to happen tonight.. I just called the Apple store Uptown, and they say iPad2s are out of stock all over town.