Saturday, April 2, 2011

reasons to go back to the office on a saturday night

Sorry to bother you dudes with the debate in my head, but, look, I'm sitting here with Jerry and Clark and they have a Final Four game on, and everybody is sort of (actually, they are loudly) rooting for VCU, which I had never heard of til the other day, and I've already blogged three times this week about basketball and can't do again and I like basketball but I don't LOVE basketball and college basketball per se means nothing to me...

... and here's the deal:  I'm sitting here thinking of work I could be getting done in the office, which if I did could mean I wouldn't need to work so much tomorrow -- Sunday!  or I might end up working just as much tomorrow doing something else that needs to be done... but how nice would it be to have a day to f- off?

... and I just made the mistake of mixing a vodka-cranberry...

No comments: