Friday, February 10, 2012

how howard is doing

I had an email from a good friend of mine this morning, saying that she reads my blog daily... "so I have a picture of WHAT you are doing, but I sure am wondering HOW things are going for you..."

For anybody else wondering the HOW, let me assure you that I'm fine.  I'm hoping that the changes at home are temporary and that Jerry will be back soon and everything will be hunky-dory, but I also recognize that it might not happen.

What I'm noticing in myself these weeks is that I at times have been extremely hyper... too much coffee, too many working hours, and maybe a suppressed anxiety.  I have become more productive in the office than I have been in years -- sort of an Energizer Bunny -- which is a good by-product of all this from a business perspective, as long as I don't stroke out!

My blog is my ten-minute-a-day moment away from reality, a daydream into the alternative crevices of my brain, and therefore not terribly helpful for gauging my real-life mental geography.  But know I am well and grateful for those people who care about me.

No comments: