Thursday, January 9, 2014

nothing compares 2 u

I figure I should spent a few minutes of expensive cruise-line Wi-Fi to post at least once while at sea. I'm sitting on the top deck, right next to the Sunset Bar, which is my favorite of the bars on the ship.  My headphones are on as I listen to my iTunes, which just brought up a Sinead O'Connor song (hence, the title of this post).  There are people all around me, speaking various languages, while I unsocially cocoon within my iPad.  How 2014 of me!

The first two days at sea were extremely windy, but now there is just a gentle noontime breeze.  The ship itself is beautiful.  We had stops on the islands of Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and St. Maarten.  The cruise is --what can I say? -- an experience.  I'll tell you more about it when I'm not paying by the minute.

No comments: