Tuesday, January 25, 2011

resisting at the egg and i

Worked late last night, as I will be working long hours morning and night until April. I get into a routine, a groove to get through it all, but then I wake up some mornings and resist that routine and take a break.

Well, it didn't help that I woke up in the middle of the night all conjested and runny-nosed and all that, and I thought, Damn! I'm getting a cold because I haven't been going to the steam room at the gym lately. So I got up extra early and went to the gym and steamed the heck out of my head and lungs and we'll see if that helps. Feels better so far.

Then I went back home and pulled Jerry out of bed and said, "Hey, let's go out to breakfast!" So we went over to the Egg and I Restaurant over there in Uptown and had an utterly fantastic breakfast and had a chance to catch up on what's been going on.

So I got to the office a couple hours later than I would have normally but now should be more productive (except for the five minutes writing this blog) and with some better perspective... Back to work... well, after I check out the Oscar nominations that were just announced this morning...........

No comments: