Sunday, July 17, 2011

the only time the mall is cool

My cold lasted a day, and it's mostly gone.  I think the hot, humid weather steamed it out of me.  But thanks for the well wishes from my readers.

It's late in the day to be blogging, and I can't say I was too busy to blog, and I can't put my finger on what today even was.  Slept in late, then was lazy, spent some good time with Ruthie and Tom.  Drove them and James to the Mall a little later to drop them off for the Harry Potter movie, but the show was sold out, so we hung out at the Mall for a while, trying to avoid going outdoors again.  I bought a couple of shirts at Nordstrom's -- maybe that is my accomplishment for the day.

Tonight, James' friends, Emily and Allison, are here, and they are channel-surfing while probably hoping that I'll leave the room so that they can watch something R-rated and/or horrific.  OK, I'm going.

No comments: