Friday, September 14, 2012

lagrolla and new people

We're having dinner with folks I haven't met, a woman that Jerry knows and her husband that neither of us have met.  I'm sort of a shy person (at least until the red wine kicks in), so let's hope we can find things to talk about.  Me to Jerry: "They're not Republicans, are they?"  Jerry (with a worried look): "Gee, I don't know."  I'll ask.  The answer will determine how limited our topics of conversation over dinner might be.

But  -- the cool thing is that we are going to LaGrolla for dinner.  It's over in St. Paul, on Selby near Western, and is my favorite Italian restaurant in the area.  It's a beautiful evening, maybe we'll even get to sit on the patio there.  Good food, good wine, good atmosphere.... so let's hope for good company too.

No comments: