Monday, March 21, 2016

random thoughts while feeding a Mississippi slot machine

Yesterday my sister Joan says to me, "Oh, you just want everybody to LIKE you!"  She meant it as a put-down, not a compliment.  In addition, my sons Jon and Tom say that the problem with me is that I LIKE everyone, which means to them that I have no "standards"!

So what is wrong with me??
*****
Here we sit in Mississippi.  It's the state out of the 50 that is 50th in literacy rates and is 1st in obesity rates.

So why can't they quit electing idiots to political office and find somebody that at least sees some cultural and social advantage in helping the state rise to 49th and lower to 2nd, respectively??
*****

On the other hand, if I lived in Mississipi, being constantly exposed to this yummy Southern food, I'd be one of the obese ones for sure.
*****

I wonder if Donald Trump, in his heart of hearts, ever wonders if his supporters are nuts.
*****

This slot machine is giving me a warm comfortable feeling, which probably means it is just about to screw the hell out of me.
*****

Oh heck, I'm going to the fitness center and spa.

No comments: