Tuesday, June 19, 2012

if it's tuesday, he must be in belgium

Remind me to never fly standby.  Jerry was a bit of wreck yesterday, not knowing if he'd get on one of the flights to Amsterdam or not.  Apparently he made it and is probably in Brugges, Belgium by now or on a train heading there.  A few days in Europe would feel good right now -- just without the standby thing.

Incidentally, if you scroll down the left side of my blog page to the photos, find the one that says "Jerry"... That is Jerry in Brugges, when he and I were there several years ago.. It's a beautiful old city.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Brugge (Flemish) or Bruges (French), not Brugges. :-)

Howard said...

you're right, Jon.. "Bruges" is what I intended... :-)

Howard said...

you're right, Jon.. "Bruges" is what I intended... :-)