Saturday, October 27, 2012

sandy is going to new jersey and i'm not

I was just thinking the other day, 2012 is the first year in a long time that I haven't been back to my home state of New Jersey.  Not sure why. Some dynamic has changed.

And now Hurricane Sandy, "Frankenstorm" they are calling it, is heading up the Atlantic, and the weather guys are saying there's a good chance it will veer off to the west, potentially making a direct strike on my beloved South Jersey shore.  They're saying it could be the storm of the century.

'Am hoping that Sandy quiets down and becomes in retrospect one of those super storms that never happened.  For my family and friends in NJ -- hang in there.  Stay dry and warm and safe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So no Jersey in 2012? How bout Vegas in late April? My room is booked!!

Howard said...

Anonymous, who are you???